Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unlucky Number 4

4th Time Riding a Bike and This is what you get. xD

Ohh well...A beautiful dream turned out to be your Worst Nightmare..Life is just not perfect.Today all of us (Chia-jie,Fred,Joshua) went to Daniel's house to celebrate the Raya Holidays? lol..But end up we cycling around the whole housing area of Damansara Jaya searching 2 bicycles for Fred and Siang..We started calling everyone who stayed nearby and ask whether can we borrow their bike..(Lifeless YEAH?) :D After 15 minutes of hard search, we finnaly found 2 bikes for Siang and Fred..Our next plan now is to cycle to Tropicana City Mall...Whoooo..Everyone starts their engine and cycle with maximum speed..We were having so much fun until we were crazy and start doing stunts..I started standing on the bike and excelerate with 50% of my speed? lol..Suddenly,Daniel come from behind and shouted 'Move,move I going to CUT'..I dunno what am i laughing that time maybe is his tone that is super FUNNY..And then BOOM..POW..BOOM..PIANG..Is like flying on the sky and land with your head,but i land with my knee and end up injured badly..I can see some white spot on my knee and within 5 seconds my whole leg turns red,all the blood flowing down non stop like a water paip..At first when i crash,all of them were still laughing there..Especially that little Joshie a.k.a Joshua..Suddenly they everything seem so quiet..they all were so nerveous and we rushed back to Daniel's house..My whole slipper were filled with blood..Took me 20 minutes to washed the blood stain out man...Hmmm...Think i better not continue the Story or maybe i will next time..Now i do believe No.4 is a Unlucky Number! So the lesson for today is not to stand while cycling especially on your 4th time..and here is some photo's..Goodbye..:D


Underage are not allowed here..LOL




Eeeeyyyeerr...Ouchh!!



Sorry if it is disgusting..Didn mean to post it..:D I learned my LESSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment