Friday, October 30, 2009

Hyperactive?

I cant sleep~ Someone sing me some slow and chill-ing song so that i can close my eyes, and refresh my mind. Liang Jun, come come sing some 'Little' girl song for me.. :) So today i didn attend school, i went 1u with Julian,Chia-Jie,Liang Jun,Freddrick, and Yuzeem. They cycled there while me,julian and yuzeem walked all the way there man. xD From SMKDJ to 1u make me lost 10kg =) We started shopping once we stepped in 1u, So let me name you all the Shops we went. *Ahem* *Clear Throats* Starts from Extreme to OriginalFake to F.O.S to Tropicana Life to Body Glove to Padini and Many-many more. Too many things to think right now..haha. So after our 'SUPER LONG' shopping spree..We when back to Julian's house and travel around DU with our bicycles. End up, Me, Julian and Yuzeem got soaked wet Thanks to SOMEBODY~! But i must admit, It was very FUN cycling under the Rain..lol Sorry yea if there is any mistakes, felt sleepy now. :D It will be Continue. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment